Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Referral Marketing: The 29% Solution is OUT!

I can't believe it! The two year project of creating The 29% Solution has finally ended with a real bonafide book! And I mean a fantastic book!!

This past Friday, my co-author, Dr. Ivan Misner and I kicked off the book at the 2008 BNI National Conference. With nearly 600 people in attendance, Ivan and I presented material from the book for the first time. The "Donny & Marie" show ... as some expressed, was a huge hit! We knocked 'em dead ... well not literally of course ... but we did help them to see why this book was created. Here we are signing autographs at the conference!


The 29% Solution addresses the fact that not everyone is connected by six degrees ... as we have been led to believe. In fact ... at best ... only 29% of the population can accurately state this claim! The rest of us have work to do! That's why I wrote the book. It's a game plan ... 52 weekly strategies for how to work yourself into that 29% or how to secure your footing if you're there. The book will hit the bookstores in September. For now, if you want to purchase an advanced copy, you have to contact me directly.

This book will permanently change the way to network your business!

No comments: