Monday, June 18, 2007

On Fire!

Today's title could refer to alot of things ... like the fact that it's 90 degrees in Pittsburgh today (what's up with THAT?) or the fact that your referral marketing system is generating great business opportunities!

For me, this title refers to a card I received in the mail today. The outside said, "You're ON FIRE!" It was a "Send Out" card from a referral partner who found out that I presented at the recent BNI National Conference and was congratulating me for a job well done. Now that certainly made an impression! And, it made me smile amid the 90 degree heat.

Touch point networking is very important to not only build a relationship but to maintain a relationship. Touch points include many things, however sending a card "just because" or "to recognize an achievement" is one of the best in my book! Especially when it's a total surprise like this card was today. My favorite card system, SendOutCards.com, makes it easy, cost effective and time efficient. If you don't know about SendOutCards, check out the website or email me and I'll connect you to my friend who represents their product.

Regardless of the means by which you touch your network ... do it. As the old ad said, "reach out and touch someone". People don't care how much you know until they know how much you
care.

No comments: