Friday, September 14, 2007

Time for an Adjustment?

A few weeks ago, I went to a chiropractor for the first time. I was nervous, apprehensive and even a little scared. As you know, there are alot of people who love chiropractors and then some who don't at all. So, I wasn't sure exactly what to feel. All I knew was that somehow, my shoulder and neck should really feel better.

So, I went to Dr. Tracey Boyles, owner of Results Family Chiropractic. Tracey and I connected when she completed my Certified Networker course and then she became a member of BNI. We share the same interest in motorcycles, camping, etc. and have since become friends. I certainly know alot of chiropractors and could have chosen anyone of them ... but my personal relationship with Tracey lead me to her.

The result was fantastic. Apparently, I needed quite an adjustment and as Tracey says, "I'm a work in progress." So, I'll be making a few more adjustments in the next few weeks, all to get things back to where they're supposed to be and in smooth working order.

What if you need to make an adjustment to your referral marketing plan? Would you be too afraid or too apprehensive to do anything about it? Who will you go to for the adjustment? Do you have a business coach, mentor, or accountability partner who can give you an adjustment? Keep in mind that you'll most likely need more than one adjustment, like the chiropractor ... depending how out of wack you are at the moment. But, don't be afraid to seek help ... you'll feel alot better afterwards when your referral marketing system is working in proper order!

No comments: