Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Memorable Plumbing

Several days ago, while driving in my truck, I noticed the side of a box truck that said, "Don't go to bed with that drip tonight!" It was Terry's Plumbing and that was their tag line plastered on the side of one of their trucks.

That one phrase stuck in my mind. Everytime I think of a memorable tag line, I think of that one! It's great! It's tactfully humorous and directly links to what that business is all about ... plumbing. It made me laugh and more importantly, it made me remember them.
Today, I saw another good one ... again on the side of a truck that crossed in front of me at the end of my driveway. The business was "Tall Timber Experts" and it said, "A cut above the rest!" I liked it ... I wrote it down ... and coincidently, I need a tree expert to fell some dead trees in my yard. I'll most likely give these guys a call for an estimate.

If done well, statements like these can really work to help people not only remember who you are but what you do.

If you have a good one or have seen or heard a good one ... I'd love to hear it!




No comments: