Sunday, December 31, 2006

More than LUCK!

That what gets written ... gets done!

I am a true believer in this statement. Just three days ago, I bought this 1991 Harley Davidson Sportster 883!!! A dream come true ... a personal goal for 2007 met at the end of 2006!

I am so psyched that I can hardly stand it. I ask myself ... how did this happen? One way ... that what gets written, gets done.

I wrote down that I wanted a Harley before I was 50! I added it to my personal introduction so that as I was introduced by other people, I could hear it being said to validate my intentions. I told everyone I knew that I wanted a Harley. It became my goal for 2007. As luck would have it, this beautiful bike showed up on Ebay (yes, Ebay) at the right time. However, it was more than LUCK. I believe that things happen for a reason. I created the intention to own this bike.

Imagine what can happen to your business if you create the intention to grow your business by word of mouth? Imagine if you created the intention to never ever place another cold call?

Write it down. Set the goal. Turn the intention into reality. I did. Can you see me smiling?

1 comment:

Debby said...

Way too cool, Michelle! Love the color. I hope the helmut is the same!