Monday, January 08, 2007

It's Never Too Late


How many times have you heard yourself or someone else say ...

I'm too old ...
I'm too overweight ...
I'm too afraid ...
It's been too long ...
I could never ...

The other day, I picked up this small, un-noticeable book called "It's Never Too Late ... 172 Simple Acts to Change Your Life" by Patrick Lindsay. This little book packs a big wake up punch ... especially at the beginning of a new year.

Allow me this opportunity to share a few that struck a cord with me.

It's never too late ...
to know your worth.
to listen to your body.
to get a life.
to work for yourself.
to find balance.
to listen to your kids.
to imagine.
to think big.
to find your passion.
to have fun.

It's never too late to commit to building your business by referral. It's never too late to stop cold calling. It's only too late if you make it be.

Did you ever think it was too late for something only to find yourself proven wrong?

No comments: