Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My BOOK Update!

Yesterday, I spoke to my co-author, Dr. Ivan Misner regarding the status of our book, "It's Not NetSIT or NetEAT, It's NetWORK!"

GOOD NEWS!
The publisher wants additional time to create a more comprehensive marketing campaign for this book. In Ivan’s words, they want to do even a bigger and more creative campaign than what was orginally planned!

BAD NEWS …
That means that the publisher has pushed back the release date until January 2008. In the long run, I will be happy about this … right now, it’s somewhat deflating. We all know how fast time flies, so I’m expecting that to happen here as well.

What this actually means is that this spring, I can focus on learning how to ride my new 1991 Harley Sportster 883 instead of being focused on a book tour!! Do you see how quickly I made that a really good thing?? The bike is in the garage, shining like new money and begging for spring! I can't wait to take my lessons!

In the meantime, please keep talking about the book. It's going to be a BIG book for BNI and business networking.

No comments: