Sunday, April 29, 2007

Today is THE day!

Finally ... today was the day that I took my Harley for its first ride!!

I had to get up the nerve since it's quite a bike for a first time rider. It's got a lot of power and up until now, I was a bit intimidated. No longer. I took a deep breath, slowly released the clutch, and off I went. For an element of safety, my friend followed me in a car. That gave me a sense of security just in case I had any trouble. It was a great ride and actually alot of fun.

I learned today, that sometimes, you just have to go for it! Sometimes, you have to go on blind faith that you can be successful and accomplish something you didn't feel possible. Do you think that growing your business entirely by word of mouth is possible?

Some people think that word of mouth marketing can't bring you enough business. I know otherwise! I know plenty of people that grow their business entirely by word of mouth. A colleague of mine has a closing ratio of 97% because of a successful word of mouth system. Imagine what that kind of closing ratio can do for your business?

Today is THE day to begin to systematically working your word of mouth marketing plan. Today is THE day to believe that closing ratio can seriously increase with a successful word of mouth marketing plan!

No comments: