Thursday, November 16, 2006

An Easy Way to Keep In Touch!


Do you like to get a card in the mail? I remember even as a kid how excited I would get when there was a card in the mail for me. Even today, I love to get cards!

This past week, at the BNI International Conference in Long Beach, I became more aware of a wonderful company called SendOutCards.com. SendOutCards have created a great system that can help all of us as busy people to send out more cards to those that mean the most to us. Imagine never forgetting a birthday again. Imagine not needing to run around the house trying to find a stamp ... thereby sending your cards out five days late. SendOutCards solves those problems and more. And ... talk about emotional based marketing theme ... the owner has a lump in your troat story of WHY he started the business!

When it comes to referral marketing, showing appreciation to your referral sources is key ... a card of thanks is one thing that is easy to do and it has a high ROI.

So, check it out ... SendOutCards.com and see if it could calm some of the craziness in your life too. And, don't forget to tell 'em where you heard about it first!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Sendoutcards should receive some sort of award for making life easier. I became a customer this year. Recently two days in a row I was involved with charity events where I had recruited others to be involved. By the second evening I needed to write 25 thank you notes. Within less than an hour, I had "written" all twenty five, all with separate messages and they had been sent out. What a time saver.