Friday, November 10, 2006

POP!

Anyone that knows me well knows that reading books is not one of my all time favorite things to do. Typically, my favorite books are those that add immediate value to my life. I've mentioned a few different books recently and now I want to spotlight one more.

"POP! Stand Out in Any Crowd" by Sam Horn was recommended to me by Debby Peters in Ohio. And, I can't thank her enough. This book has lit a creativity fire in my brain that I haven't experienced in some time. As it says on it's cover, "this book will revolutionize how you use words" to descibe your business. It gives you exercises to stimulate your verbage so that you stand out in the crowd instead of blending in with your competition. This one book is helping me to do for myself what I teach other people to do for their business. I have begun to promote this book to my students as a way to expand on what they are learning in Certified Networker.

If you want to read more comments on this book, check out Debby's blogsite www.cnpofohio.blogspot.com as she plans to spotlight it as well.

No comments: