Friday, November 24, 2006

I Want That Too!


It's the day after Thanksgiving ... BLACK FRIDAY! Millions of people will be in the shopping mood today and flocked to the best sales in town. Millions of people wait in urnest to see what goes on sale and what time the stores open. People will be waiting in line for the doors to open and cramming into the stores.

What does this have to do with referral marketing? Imagine what woud happen to your business if you had people lined up at the door, filling your pipeline to the point of overflow! Imagine if ALL of these people came to you because of people they spoke to who were shouting your praises as loudly as Paul Revere! That's referral marketing working at its best.

Just the other day, I had an educational preview for Certified Networker and there were nearly 20 people there ... all people who had heard about Certified Networker from someone else (mostly my Paul Revere-like graduates). I had never met most of these people before that day. Now, all of them in one day, entered into my pipeline. My word of mouth marketing team is working on my behalf!

Who do you have on your word of mouth (WOM) team? Are they bringing people to your door like it's Black Friday?

No comments: