Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Baby Robins!

Two days ago, the baby robins that have been living under my deck decided that the time had come to jump and spread their wings! Off the went into the wild forest and lawn below. Now that they've left the safety of their warm, dry nest they need to be cautious and ever aware of danger. They're parents are still looking out for them ... bringing them a morsel of food now and then and causing a stir if anything gets too close for comfort. If all goes well, in no time, these little baby birds will be self-reliant and able to fly safely away from danger.

Deciding to incorporate a referral marketing system into your business is like jumping from the nest. You might not be quite sure what you're committing to, however, the wonders of this new world are too inviting to pass up! Who wouldn't want to increase their referral business while making great lasting relationships at the same time? Like the baby robins, getting along in the referral marketing world may take some help. I would recommend that you recruit a referral accountability partner.

I have ... actually, I have three of them! One is a referral partner, one a business coach and the other is a mentor relationship. All work with me to help me keep on track with my referral marketing efforts, give me support, and hold me accountable to my activities. Without them, I would be like a baby robin without it's parents ... alone in the scary woods and lawn ... taking forever to find my first meal ... and making alot more mistakes.

Who provides you with the support you need to be successful?




No comments: